Don't think that just because you are eating healthy that you can't indulge in some holiday desserts. Try this sweet and savory Apple Crisp recipe that is only 79 calories per serving.
For the apples:
3 medium apples, cored and thinly sliced
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. ground cloves
¼ cup applesauce
For the topping:
1 cup quick oats
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tbsp. applesauce
1 cup fat-free Cool Whip
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. For the apples: In a bowl, mix together apples, cinnamon, cloves, and applesauce.
3. Place mixture into 9-inch (square or round) baking dish.
4. For the topping: In a small bowl, mix oats, vanilla, cinnamon, brown sugar, and applesauce until crumbly.
5. Sprinkle topping over apples.
6. Bake until apples are soft and topping is golden brown, about 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
7. Serve with a dollop of Cool Whip.
8. Dig in!